December 4, 2017
With a Mini U Storage truck, you can easily move items in and out of storage. Here at Mini U Storage, we’re committed to customer satisfaction, which is why we extend complimentary trucks along with new contracts. We take pride in our great customer service, and you’ll be pleased with our excellent rates.
In addition to having a truck available for our tenants, we also provide services to non-tenants. We want to help you get your home and life in order, so we offer:
- Storage services
- Packing assistance
Learn more about our free truck program by giving us a call today.
- The free period is based on availability. As soon as you are aware of the date you need it, please make your reservation by calling the Mini U Storage office directly.
- The renter must be at least 21 years old, show valid Driver’s License and proof of insurance coverage when picking up truck.
- We require a $19 payment to hold your reservation on the calendar. This $19 is then transferred to the insurance fee for the truck.
- Rental periods are for 6 hours Monday–Thursday and 4 hours Friday–Sunday. New tenants receive one free rental period.
- The first 50 miles are FREE, after that it is just $.99 per mile.
- There is a $50 refundable deposit for use of the truck. $150 deposit is required for non-tenants or move outs.
- It is the tenant’s responsibility to replace the fuel to the same level and provide a receipt. If the fuel is not replaced, there is a charge of $.99 per mile.
- Not a tenant? That’s OK, you can still rent the truck! Each rental period fee is only $29.99.