Mini U Storage is currently seeking employees in a number of categories and at a variety of locations.Please feel free to review the job description below.
We offer Resident Management Teams, Off Site managers, Part Time Assistant Managers and Roving Teams with RV to travel to our facilities nationwide.
For further information, please contact us. You may also download an application. Interested applicants should fax their completed applications to:
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our self storage locations are staffed with a two-person team who live on site in the apartment provided. We also have locations with non-resident managers.
- Salary depending on experience
- On Site Housing, 2 bed/1 bath, utilities paid, if applicable
- Work with your partner/team member
- Great hours – work day shift only
- Paid Training
- Two weeks paid Vacation after one year
- Bonus potential
- Medical benefits
- Paid vacation
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage day-to-day operations of the facility
- Maintain an exceptionally clean facility, including outside maintenance
- Greet customers and others in a professional manner
- Show, rent and clean units
- Perform market surveys
- Answer the telephone in a professional manner
- Make collection calls and process liens to late tenants
- Perform daily lock check and patrol facility on a continual basis daily
- Communicate facility issues with Corporate Office in timely manner
- Clean public restroom and stock with supplies as needed
- Clean facility, including sweeping, picking up trash and cigarette butts, using the blower, mop, etc.
- Rent trucks, move trucks, clean trucks, maintain trucks
- Must be proficient in MS Windows
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for 8 hours per day
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs
- Wear company required uniform and abide by company dress code at all times